Are you planning to immigrate to Canada?
Beausejour Brokenhead Development Corporation (BBDC) offers an Immigration Committee to help the newcomers to assist in the process of successfully relocating to our area and settle down into local education systems, local economy, and community life.
Our Immigration Committee builds collaborative relationships with diverse local stakeholders with the aim of creating a stronger welcoming Beausejour Brokenhead Community, engage service providers and other institutions to integrate newcomer to improve the coordination of effective services for newcomer integration.
10 Top Advantages to Immigrate to Beausejour & Brokenhead
- Location: Only 40 minutes to Winnipeg
- Education: Day Care, School System K-12
- Taxes: Low Affordable Taxes
- Safety: Fire Department, Police, EMO, Low Crime
- Heath: Hospital, Health Care Centre's and Services, Physicians, Dentists, Denturist, Optometrist, Chiropractor, Alethic Therapists and more
- Housing: Affordable Housing Options - rental, condos and single-family
- Taxes: Low Taxes, No Business Tax
- Recreation Facilities - Hockey Arenas, Swimming Pool, Curling Rinks, Bowling Alleys, Golf Course, Cross Country Ski Facilities, Sports Fields, Rifle Ranges, Skateboard Parks
- Strong ethnic population ( majority: German, Ukrainian, English, Scottish, French, Irish, Metis, Icelandic, Dutch and Russian).
- Immigration Friendly Community
If you have any questions about the immigration program or applying, please contact Beausejour Brokenhead Development Corporation (BBDC) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: (204)–268-1956