Are you planning to immigrate to Canada?
10 Advantages to Immigrate to Beausejour Brokenhead
- Location: Only 40 minutes to Winnipeg
- Education: Day Care, School System K-12
- Taxes: Low Affordable Taxes
- Safety: Fire Department, Police, EMO, Low Crime
- Heath: Hospital, Health Care Centre's and Services, Physicians, Dentists, Denturist, Optometrist, Chiropractor, Alethic Therapists and more
- Housing: Affordable Housing Options - rental, condos and single-family
- Taxes: Low Taxes, No Business Tax
- Recreation Facilities - Hockey Arenas, Swimming Pool, Curling Rinks, Bowling Alleys, Golf Course, Cross Country Ski Facilities, Sports Fields, Rifle Ranges, Skateboard Parks
- Strong ethnic population ( majority: German, Ukrainian, English, Scottish, French, Irish, Metis, Icelandic, Dutch and Russian).
- Immigration Friendly Community
MPNP IMMIGRATION PROGRAMS
MPNP Business Program
MPNP Business applicants are encouraged to establish and actively manage a qualifying business earlier while on a temporary work permit visa. We are encouraging new applicants to consider investing in rural businesses in Beausejour Brokenhead through the lower total investment requirement of $150,000 and higher points for Rural Manitoba Business Plans.
Please note that a Government is in the process of preparing new investment pathways that will support rural succession planning.
Business Investor Stream
The Business Investor Stream (BIS) allows Manitoba to recruit and nominate qualified business investors and entrepreneurs from around the world who have the intent and ability to start or purchase businesses in Manitoba.
There are two pathways:
- The Entrepreneur Pathway for applicants seeking to open a business in Manitoba; and
- The Farm Investor Pathway for those intending to establish and operate a farm operation in rural Manitoba.
The renewed BIS will ensure that all business nominees invest in businesses that create jobs for Manitoba and contribute to the Manitoba economy.
Note: All dollar values are in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
MPNP Skilled Worker Support Program
Beausejour Brokenhead is community-driven immigration initiative offers eligible skilled workers an opportunity to immigrate to our friendly community through Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program with the formal support of the Town of Beausejour and RM of Brokenhead. We support you through our new launched Beausejour Brokenhead Community Immigration Program (BBCIP)
You apply directly to MPNP for this program. We recommend apply for those applicants who have a family (proven relatives) in MB. Please note that an exploratory visit is not required for this program.
Name of Institution
|EASTMAN IMMIGRATION SERVICES |
D4- 284 Reimer Avenue
Steinbach, MB R5G 0R5
Phone: (204) 346-6609 Fax: (204) 346-3638
2.Learning Language Centre
|SUCCESS SKILLS CENTRE|
Centennial House, 2nd Floor
310 Brodway Avenue, Winnipeg
Manitoba Canada R3C 0S6
Monika Faist - Executive Director
Phone: (204) 975-5111 Fax (204) 975-5108
Helping individuals through the process of obtaining work, related to their training and experience
1.Arranging on the top job training work exposure and internships
2.Providing individual and group employment and career counseling
3. Assisting in the credential recognition process for internationally trained
3.1 Professionals and Skills Workers
3.2 Job Search Techniques
3.3 Teaching Self Marketing Strategies
3.4 Providing Cross-Cultural Training
3.5 Analyzing and Filling Training Gaps
3.6 Developing Labour Market Relationships to match employers' requirement needs.
3.7 Professional and Skills Workers' Experience Qualifications and Credentials
3.8 Working with Employers and providing them with consultative services on workplace issues.
271 Portage Avenue
Phone: 204 944 8833
|MANITOBA IMMIGRANT CENTRE|
100 Adelaide Street
Winnipeg, MB R3A 0W2
Phone: (204) 943-9969
1. Volunteer Services
1.1 Neighbourhood immigrant settlement coordinator
1.2 Access English Centre (AEC)
1.3 Language Bank Services
1.4 Citizenship Classes
1.5 Nutrition Services
1.6 Computer Training
1.7 Employment Services
1.8 Settlement Services
1.9 Intake and Referral
251-A Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg, MB, R3B 1NB
1.Your mentorship program
1.1 Youth Employment Program
1.2 Introduction to Canadian Education
1.3 Youth after school program