2023 – 2024 Beausejour & District Chamber of Commerce Executive & Board
- President: Anna Damert - Sutton Group Kilkenny Real Estate
- Past President: Jeff Rogers - RBC
- Vice President: Andy Taylor - Agassiz Adult Education Centre
- Treasurer: Executive Director – Liz Pasieczka
- Director: Susan Greschuk – Sun Country/Century 21
- Director: Kim Friesen - Pennyweight Market
- Director: Anna Mondor - The WOA Consulting Group
- Director: Kevin Van Den Bussche - Beausejour Consumer Co-op
- Director: Noah Koslowsky - Beausejour RBC
- Director: Debasish Murherjee - Deb Business Ventures
Executive Director – Liz Pasieczka
Length of Terms on the Beausejour & District Chamber of Commerce Board: Positions on the Executive can be held up to three years or until the position has been filled. The Treasurer may remain three years, while Directors may hold positions indefinitely. Board members are volunteers that have been voted in by the members at the Annual General Meeting each year or at a General Meeting. They usually meet usually once for Board meetings in between the general meetings. Any business arising that is not covered under the Constitution and By-Laws is under Roberts Rules of Order current edition.
The Annual General Meeting of THE CHAMBER shall be held in each year at a date, time and place determined by THE BOARD. Three Regular General Meetings of THE CHAMBER shall be held at a date, time and place determined by THE BOARD. A minimum of two networking events of THE CHAMBER shall be held at a date, time and place determined by THE BOARD.
Our Chamber has a Provincial Membership with the Manitoba Chamber of Commerce since 1987.
In 2014 our delegate, Past President Lea Bangert presented a Resolution on Healthcare affecting Manitoban’s provincially. The Resolution was approved and steps were taken by the MCC to take the concerns forward to the Manitoba government.
Please refer below for the BDCC Constitution and By-Laws –March 2023.