'Bringing Businesses Together’ since 1938!
Beausejour & District Chamber of Commerce General Meetings, guests are always welcome.
Three Regular General Meetings of The Chamber shall be held during the year.
A minimum of two networking events of the Chamber shall be held during the year.
Please check the Events Calendar for upcoming meetings and events.
To provide strong economic and community leadership to businesses, professionals, organizations, and members, that will create pride and opportunities for Beausejour and the surrounding area through co-operation and mutual respect.
We strive to represent the best interests of the business community within Beausejour and its district, to network our local businesses into a cooperative unit that works toward the betterment of everyone. To work in collaboration with the Town of Beausejour and the R.M. of Brokenhead to maintain and enhance the economic vitality of the Beausejour / Brokenhead area and be a resource center providing pertinent information to our local businesses. To help our local businesses have a presence on the internet.
A voluntary alliance of businesses, professionals, individuals, and organizations investing in the future of the free enterprise system and our community’s quality of life. A network for you and your employees, providing contact with other firms doing business in the Beausejour area. We can provide you with information about our community, and about government programs to help out small businesses.
An active member of the Manitoba Chamber of Commerce – giving us representation to provincial government and opposition. and offering an opportunity to exclusive benefit packages.
- To serve Commerce and the Beausejour & District community, take and express positions and opinions on public issues on behalf of its membership
- To promote the economic, civic, educational and cultural interests of the Town of Beausejour and the surrounding area
- To communicate information on topical subjects of interest to the Chamber members
- To facilitate business and social contact among members of the Chamber
- To undertake and carry out projects and activities consistent with the foregoing objectives
For more information, contact Liz Pasieczka. BDCC Executive Director