Jobs Forecast for Beausejour Brokenhead:
- Growth forecast is 19% greater than the national average
- Average yearly wage : $35,704
- 82% of services imported
- Lower hourly wage average in comparison to the national average yearly wage at $46,223
Local Breakdown for Beausejour Brokenhead :
- While health care and social assistance are regarded as a strength for the area, Beausejour Brokenhead still imports 82% of its health care services from outside its jurisdiction (Beausejour Brokenhead Region).
- Jobs in the residential developmental handicap, mental health, and substance abuse facilities, and in general medical and surgical, have a strong presence in the region employing 351 and 121 employees respectively in each group. The number of occupations in these groups is expected to grow by 40% from 2017 to 2024.
- Beausejour Brokenhead has a favorable concentration in health and social assistance related jobs, that is expected to continue to grow.