Meet the 2018 – 2019 Beausejour & District Chamber of Commerce Board
- President: Jeff Rogers - RBC
- Past President: Ken Chalmers – CIBC Wood Gundy
- Vice President: Anna Damert - Sutton Kilkenny Realty
- Treasurer: Executive Director – Liz Pasieczka
- Director: Lea Bangert – Independent
- Director: Susan Greschuk – Sun Country/Century 21
- Director: Angie Chamberlin – Edward Schreyer School
- Director: Andy Taylor - Agassiz Adult Education Centre
- Director: Kim Friesen - Pennyweight Market
Executive Director – Liz Pasieczka
Please refer below: BDCC Membership Application Form BDCC Constitution and By-Laws – July 9, 2014
Length of Terms on the Beausejour & District Chamber of Commerce Board: Positions on the Executive can be held up to two years or until the position has been filled. The Treasurer may remain three years, while Directors may hold positions indefinitely. Board members are volunteers that have been voted in by the members at the Annual General Meeting in February each year. They usually meet usually once for Board meetings in between the general meetings. Any business arising that is not covered under the Constitution and By-Laws is under Roberts Rules of Order current edition.
The Annual General Meeting of THE CHAMBER shall be held in each year at a date, time and place determined by THE BOARD. Three Regular General Meetings of THE CHAMBER shall be held at a date, time and place determined by THE BOARD. A minimum of two networking events of THE CHAMBER shall be held at a date, time and place determined by THE BOARD.
Our Chamber has a Provincial Membership with the Manitoba Chamber of Commerce since 1987.
In 2014 our delegate, Past President Lea Bangert presented a Resolution on Healthcare affecting Manitoban’s provincially. The Resolution was approved and steps were taken by the MCC to take the concerns forward to the Manitoba government.