The Beausejour Brokenhead Development Corporation (BBDC) is comprised of a board with representation from local municipal councils for Beausejour and Brokenhead, the business community and members at large in the community. There is also a Marketing Director and Administration Officer for the organization. BBDC is locally based organization that facilitates, develops, and implements the creation of an economic, social and sustainable environment to promote our community as the best place to live and to do business. One of BBDC’s major objectives for developing business growth strategy is to identify the needs, concerns and opportunities of existing local businesses in order that, where appropriate, local action can be taken to respond to the business’ needs or development opportunities.
The Beausejour Brokenhead Development Corporation (BBDC) is a community based, non-profit organization that facilitates, promotes and markets community economic development to enhance community growth and the quality of life for Beausejour-Brokenhead.
The Beausejour Brokenhead Region is a viable, sustainable, strong family-oriented community. It provides business, housing, education and services for all ages.
- To increase the population of Beausejour-Brokenhead in a way that is manageable and sustainable.
- For Beausejour-Brokenhead to continue to be the business hub of the North Eastman Region.
- To provide leadership and ensure coordinated and effective communications within the Beausejour and Brokenhead community.
Beausejour Brokenhead Development Corporation
72013 Road 42E, Junction of PTH #44 and PR #302
Board of Directors and Personnel for the Beausejour Brokenhead Development Corporation:
- Chairperson – Ray Schirle
- 1st Vice Chair – Vacant
- Secretary/Treasurer – Rick Stefansson
- Director – Kim Hyde
- Director – Debasish Mukherjee
- Director – Kim MacAulay
- Director – Fred Kazina
- Director – Randy Bialek
- Beausejour & District Chamber of Commerce Representative – Susan Greschuk
- Rural Municipality of Brokenhead Council Representative – Brad Saluk
- Town of Beausejour Council Representative – Ray Schirle
- Marketing Director & Our Home Your Home Website Administrator – Anna Wolonciej-Mondor
- Office Administration – Kerry Bialek